- Write a great subject - This is the most important part since it is only thing that goes out in the community email newsletter. Make it as informative as possible. For example:
- "Open house at 4600 Greenville, granite, hardwoods, 3 bedrooms, $299,000"
- "Free appetizers during happy hour at Jeff's Pub, 5pm-7pm"
- "Used Macbook Pro, 8gb memory, 320gb hard drive, great condition"
- Include lots of details - Include as much information as you can and links to any other websites that provide more information. If you want to use a full editor, save your post and then edit it.
- Include photos - Photos of open houses, restaurant interiors, items for sale always get better responses to your post.
- Include a date and address - If appropriate, include the date and address of the event or where the item is available for purchase. A local address greatly improves results.
Remember, future events should be posted to the community calendar as well.