Get more customers
In order to attract more customers, you must raise your local visibility and showcase your expertise and prior successes. Then, when people are looking for your services, they are already familiar with your firm.
- Raise your profile in the community and on Google by posting articles about insights into your speciality complete with photos and distributing to BubbleLife.com. (PR & Content - Post an article)
- Raise your profile with current clients and their friends and family by distributing those articles through email and social media.
- Build your influence by adding new contacts to your email list and encouraging people to follow your social media accounts. (Marketing - Import new members)
- Raise your profile with consistent local advertising. (Starting at $99/month)
Estimated time: 30-90 minutes
If you work for a larger agency, they may already have content you can reuse. Here are some other article ideas you can use as starting points to raise your profile in the community.
- Insights into insurance issues from a family perspective.
- Useful information before or immediately after weather events.
- Profiles of the local causes or organizations that you support.
If you need help writing, BubbleLife also provides a list of BubbleLife Connect Certified Consultants who can help you plan and write content that gets you noticed.
Sell more specialized services
To sell one-time services, you'll need to educate potential customers on the service's value and your unique ability to deliver that service better than competitors.
- To get your name in front of Google, post one or more articles about the service with photos to your Connect site. (PR & Content - Post an article)
- To get an article in front of the community, distribute your article to BubbleLife.com local news sites.
- To get your article in front of your current contacts and their friends and family, distribute your article via email and on all your social media accounts.
- Promote the service with consistent local advertising. (Starting at $99/month)
Estimated time: 45 minutes.