Get more customers
In order to attract more customers, you must raise your local visibility and showcase your expertise and prior successes. Then, when people are looking to get in better shape, they are already familiar with your service.
- Raise your profile in the community and on Google by posting articles about insights into your speciality complete with photos and distributing to BubbleLife.com. (PR & Content - Post an article)
- Raise your profile with previous clients and their friends and family by distributing those articles through email and social media.
- Build your influence by adding new contacts to your email list and encouraging people to follow your social media accounts. (Marketing - Import new members)
- Raise your profile with consistent local advertising. (Starting at $99/month)
Estimated time: 30-90 minutes
Here are some article ideas you can use as starting points to raise your profile in the community.
- Guide to local physical fitness events.
- Guide to local physical activities.
- Insights into physical fitness.
- Guide to seasonal fitness opportunities.
- Photos of fitness training sessions highlighting participants.
If you need help writing, BubbleLife also provides a list of BubbleLife Connect Certified Consultants who can help you plan and write content that gets you noticed.
Sell more specialized or seasonal services
To sell one-time services, you'll need to educate potential customers on the service's value and your unique ability to deliver that service better than competitors.
- To get your name in front of Google, post one or more articles about the service with photos to your Connect site. (PR & Content - Post an article)
- To get an article in front of the community, distribute your article to BubbleLife.com local news sites.
- To get your article in front of your previous contacts and their friends and family, distribute your article via email and on all your social media accounts.
- Promote the service with consistent local advertising. (Starting at $99/month)
Estimated time: 45 minutes.
Setup your own website
A website typically includes setup and hosting costs. As an alternative, consider using your free BubbleLife Connect site. It gives you a best practices website that continues to stay current with the content you are using to promote your business.
- Purchase a domain name through Godaddy or similar domain name provider.
- Point your domain to your BubbleLife Connect site so customers can access your Connect Site using your own unique domain name. An article in this help center explains how to do this.
Estimated time: 15 minutes.