Skip to content
Your BubbleLife Connect blog (or news feed) can be integrated into most websites using an RSS feed. An RSS feed is a computer-friendly view of your articles which most websites can include within a plugin (widget, add-on) on your website. To find the RSS feed for your BubbleLife Connect blog:
Based on the capabilities of the plugin, you'll be able to choose how many articles to display and how much of the article's text to show.
- Go to your BubbleLife Connect site (not the Tools page, but the site shown to the public).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for an orange RSS icon on the lower right side of the page.
- Click the RSS icon to display a list of RSS feeds for your site.
- Copy the link for the "All Posts" RSS feed.
- On your website, use the link from the step above to retrieve your articles.