The first way is to design your website using what's called "responsive layout". With responsive layout, your website displays differently based on the size of of the user's browser. Your BubbleLife Connect site uses responsive layout and displays well no matter whether viewed from your smartphone or your computer's web browser.
The second way is to create a special mobile-only version of your website that displays only when website visitors visit using the smartphone. BubbleLife Connect lets you easily create this mobile-only version and then gives you the changes you'll need to make to your existing website for it to look good on mobile phones.
To a mobile-only version of your website, follow these steps:
- Go to www.bubblelife.com and login at the top right
- Go to your Tools page.
- Under LEAD CAPTURE, click "Website"
- Under MOBILE WEBSITE, click "Update my mobile website."
- Click on the OVERVIEW tab and you will see a link to your mobile site.
- The site has been populated with information from your Basic Settings (Settings & Help > Settings> Update my site's information)
- Click on the link at the bottom to see your default mobile website. Narrow your browser window or display this link on your mobile phone to see it as it would appear to mobile visitors.
- Under the "Pages" tab, you can add new pages to your mobile website to provide additional information.
- Under the "Settings" tab you can more fully customize your mobile website with a customized logo and additional web layout.
- After you've got your mobile website setup the way you want, click on the "Web Setup" tab and follow the instructions to copy the specified HTML code to your existing website.