The contact import screen gives you a summary of activity of your contact import jobs. The columns at the top are explained below:
The following columns are valid only after an import job has executed.
- Uploaded - Date file was imported.
- Execution Status - Status of import. After an upload, jobs showing Waiting until executed by the system.
- Welcome Message - Whether a welcome message was sent to new contacts.
- Comment - The source comment entered at the time of upload.
- Estimated - The estimated number of email addresses in the file.
- Actual - The actual number of email addresses in the file.
- New - The number of new contacts added to the file.
- Existing - The number of contacts already in the database.
- Invalid - The number of invalid email addresses contained in the import file.
- Opted-Out - The number of contacts in the upload file who have previously opted-out of your email list.
- Bounced - The number of email addresses that appear to be invalid (only non-zero if welcome message is sent).