Go to www.bubblelife.com and login at the top right.
- Once logged in, click on your email address on the upper-right corner of the page.
- Under "Sites," click on your site or the one you set up for your client. (This will take you to your Public Online Connect page)
- Under "Tasks", click on "Tools." (This will take you to the control center of your BubbleLife Connect account)
- Under "Phone Calls" click on "Manage phone numbers"
- To see phone numbers (your public tracking phone number and the destination number) click "phone numbers" in the gray menu bar.
- The main menu will give you an overview of number of calls, and if they are being recorded.
- To delete, click the blue check on the right side.
- On the right, look for the blue link that says "Release for Reuse"
Remember, once you release the number it is no longer assigned to you.